Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My pockets have pockets

My pocket diapers have started leaking. I have stripped them and it doesn't seem to help. My baby used to wear a pocket diaper at night but I finally got tired of changing outfits and sheets in the middle of the night so we are using prefolds full time. Any ideas on what might be causing the leaking? It seems to happen right after she gets a new diaper on and she is laying on her back in bed. I know I should still be trying to use them to figure out the cause of the leaks, but I thought I would ask here instead.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need more absorbency. My pockets started leaking so I started adding another insert (after stripping, of course) and they stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your man... that will induce deep emotions of love and impulsive attraction for you buried inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and care for you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty impulse is so mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly find him open his heart and soul for you in such a way he never experienced before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete