Friday, November 6, 2009

Going on 24 hours in cloth diapers

Tonight may be our second night with cloth diapering at night! We made it through the night with 1 diaper change two nights ago but then last night in the middle of the night I was too tired to change the baby so I told her dad that he could put her in a disposable if he changed her.

So then today, I taught him how to put on a pocket diaper so that if we are in that situation tonight we will be good to go!

I will say that we seem to have less leaks now that we are using cloth. Part of my reason for considering cloth was that my baby was leaking through diapers at night unless I used the super power 12 hour dry diapers. Those feel a little toxic to me, so hopefully we can keep using cloth through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment